If Osama Bin Laden Was Killed By Indian Security Forces
Posted by jagoindia on May 15, 2011
If Bin Laden was killed by Indian Security forces
Some brave outfit of our security forces locate the most wanted man in his
hide out near connought place. Director of the force contacts national
security adviser who in turn located cabinet secretary. PM as usual directs
a junior minister in PMO to handle and commissions Kapil Sibal and
Chidambaram to defend the slow response. Meanwhile the striking force
without waiting for the permission makes the final attempt and kill the
1. PM apologises to the Muslim community and order an enquiry.
2. Teesta Setalwad files a petition in the supreme court calling for
institution of an SIT.
3. Justices Markendeya Katju and Sathasivam issues notice to the Director
of the security force.
4. The court appoints an SIT and directly supervises the investigation.
5. The brave soldiers involved are suspended by the government.
6. Sonia and Chidambaram expresses their deep regrets.
7. Compensation of one crore each is announced to the next of kin of
8. Increased Reservation to Muslims announced in all India recruitments.
9. Kerala and West Bengal assemblies pass resolutions against barbaric
killing of a secular leader.
10. CPM and left parties protest against the action and calls for nation
O Hindus, this is the present and true situation of today’s ‘Hindu majority’
India, where Muslim criminals are kept in luxurious ‘custody’ (for example
– Kasab) and Hindus (example – Sadhvi Pragya) are tortured brutally, even if
it has not been proved that they are criminals. Now there is no other option
to oust the Hindu-traitor politicians and come together to establish
Source: Haindava Keralam